The restaurant is located in the Bastion Gallery in the center of Ivano-Frankivsk. This is restored remains of the famous Stanislaviv fortress built in 1662 by the French military engineer Francois Korassini. He was commissioned by the city's founder Stanislav Pototsky. With the efforts of local patrons the building remains were transformed into a cultural and museum complex.
The concept of restaurant is based on the integration of modern design in historical environment. The interior reflects the masculine spirit of the fortification. For decoration designers used copper, forged steel, slate, solid wood. It was the best way to show the spirit of that age. Thanks to warm light, furniture from soft felt fabric, the fire, the plants as part of the decor, the interior turned cozy and inviting.